Star Pakistani all-rounder Shadab Khan and Asif Ali left for West Indies today. They will participate in Caribbean Premier League 2019 for a brief period.
|Shadab Khan and Asif Ali To Get NOC to participate in Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2019|
Picture Courtesy © Google
PCB Issues 10-Day NOC To Shadab Khan And Asif Ali
The young leggie and hard hitting-batsman got NOC for a brief period. They left for the Caribbean today (1 September 2019). Where they will join respective squads. Their NOC expires on September 10. As soon as their contract expires they will have to return to Pakistan and report to Pakistan cricket board.
For Which Teams Will Shadab Khan And Asif Ali Play?
- Shadab Khan was the first overseas pick for Guyana Amazon Warriors
- The leg spinner has played 86 T20s
- He has taken 103 wickets at an average of 20.75
- He has an economy of 6.68 and a strike rate of 18.6
- His best bowling figures in T20 are 4/14 in 4 overs
The young sensation from Pakistan considers himself as a proper all-rounder. His batting stats in T20s are as follow:
In 86 matches, he has come out to bat for 52 times
- He has scored 407 runs at an average of 10.71 and strike rate of 111.20
- Shadab has struck 16 4s and 20 6s in his T20 career
Asif Ali was picked by Barbados Tridents. He is known for his destructive batting. His career stats in T20s are as follow:
- In 86 matches, Asif Ali has come out to bat for 14 times
- He has scored 361 runs at an average of 27.76 and strike rate of 128.92
- He has struck 20 4s and 21 6s in T20
- The hard hitting-batsman has scored three fifties in this format of the game
Both of these young Pakistani stars can provide stability to their respective franchises, but due to national call up, they will be available till September 10. Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2019 “The biggest party in sports” will kick start from September 5.
Other Pakistani Players In CPL 2019
Caribbean Premier League (CPL) franchises drafted in a number of Pakistani players. Shoaib Malik and Wahab Riaz were retained by Guyana Amazon Warriors and Barbados Tridents. Imad Wasim was also picked by Barbados Tridents. Shadab Khan and Asif Ali were picked by Guyana Amazon Warriors and Barbados Tridents respectively.
Jamaica Tallawahs secured the services of Amad Butt while Usama Mir will be in action for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots in the upcoming season.
Trinbago Knight Riders secured the services of young Pakistani speedster, the most exciting pick of the season, as mentioned by Trinbago Knight Riders.
Will All Of Them Get NOCs For Participation In Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2019?
Well, it is confirmed that Shadab Khan and Asif Ali will be available for a week to play for their respective franchises. But, PCB has not taken any decision regarding other players. Will they get NOCs to participate in CPL 2019 or PCB will not allow them? Board will make the final decision in a couple of days.